£20.00 - 24.48 per hour
Vehicle Planning Engineer - JP00000394
Cranfield with hybrid working
£24.48 per hour - PAYE
12 months assignment
- To lead, administrate and coordinate the Vehicle Layout and Planning role for Vehicle Projects (digital & physical phases).
- To lead and facilitate cross functional development teams for vehicle quality improvement and cost optimization studies including adding technical value to the decision process.
- Manage Planning Centers (high level cross functional decision making meetings).
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- On time delivery of technical solutions & documentation to align with program schedules.
- On time delivery of technical solutions to support quality and cost improvements.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work with and lead cross functional teams.
- Experience of investigating and solving both development and post production launch phase concerns.
- Project Engineer / Project management experience i.e. demonstrable ability to plan, manage and deliver technical & administrative tasks on-time.
- Automotive experienced and have good understanding of vehicle systems / functions.
- Experienced with Microsoft office software.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and to present to stakeholders at all levels.
- Working knowledge of CAD systems
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.