Job title: Vehicle Packaging Engineer
Hourly Rate: £25.00 - £28.00ph
Location: Hatton, Warwick
An exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Packaging Engineer has become available to join the world leaders in the development and licensing of High Speed Amphibious Technologies.
- Engineers will be working on a data archive project of a whole vehicle assembly
- Requirement will be to work and name component & assembly files and ensure robustness of all associated CAD models
- To check files views/sections/dims and associated detail open and layout correctly for all components & assemblies.
The Vehicle Packaging Engineer will be:
- Degree qualified Engineer
- Proficient CAD Design Engineer with demonstrable automotive industry experience
- Catia V5 user, ability to assess layout of engineering drawings, GD&T
- Previous vehicle packaging experience
- Ability & drive to complete projects, good communicator & team player
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role Vehicle Packaging Role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.