The Vehicle Packaging Zone Leader will report into the Head of Vehicle Architecture and will be responsible for the creation of world class vehicle layouts in accordance with the dimensional, attribute and cost parameters defined for each programme.
What You Will Do:
- Definition of the occupant & top hat package and responsibility for driving its development.
- Creation of vehicle concept proposals and vehicle package layouts.
- Creation of outline component and system layouts to drive the vehicle concept development.
- Definition of the package at the whole vehicle or package zone level.
- Co-ordination and leadership of multiple cross functional teams to drive issue resolution.
- Delivery of the package process to ensure high quality, well integrated and world class vehicle package.
What You Will Need:
- Relevant industry experience in automotive design, being a Catia V5 user
- Proficient experience in whole vehicle layout and definition
- Expertise in understanding various inputs to define class leading vehicle packages
- Experience in occupant and cabin package and setup
What You Will Get:
As Vehicle Packaging Zone Leader
- A very competitive contract rate
- The chance to work in brand new facilities.
- Involvement in a range of highly innovative programmes
Suitably qualified and experienced Vehicle Packaging Engineers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.