Vehicle Package Engineer - 33925 - upto £26.34/hr Ltd Co.
A Vehicle Package Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Whole vehicle architecture and geometry capable, CAD proficient to all current tool sets (V5/V6, VisMock-up). Integration capability from existing and future systems and architecture. Conversant with current and forthcoming vehicle architectures and systems technologies.
- Excellent numeracy and spatial awareness; Problem solving methods. Presentation skills (MS PowerPoint and Excel) Good networking and communication skills
- Manual drawing, sketching and fabrication knowledge. Familiar with OEM industry products and processes.
Extensive OEM CAD or engineering experience.
Proven responsibility for component systems or package zones.
Evidence of most recent experience.
Bachelors or Masters` Degree in Mechanical/Automotive/Aero Engineering.
The role is responsible for the Creation, Development and Analysis of Vehicle and System level layouts, investigations and issue resolutions.
Candidates must be used to working in dynamic cross functional teams, be skilled in Problem resolution and be highly motivated.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.