Vehicle Package Engineer - 33119 - up to £26.34/hr Ltd Co - Vehicle Engineering
A Vehicle Package Engineer, reporting to Senior Manager for Vehicle Packaging is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Whole vehicle architecture and geometry capable, CAD proficient to all current tool sets (V5/V6, VisMock-up). Integration ability from existing and future systems and architecture. Conversant with current and forthcoming vehicle architectures and systems technologies.
- Excellent numeracy and spatial awareness Problem solving methods. Presentation skills (MS PowerPoint and Excel) Good networking and communication skills
- Manual drawing, sketching and fabrication knowledge. Familiar with OEM industry products and processes.
- OEM CAD or engineering experience.
- Proven responsibility for component systems or package zones from within automotive.
- Evidence of most recent experience.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.