Vehicle Network System Engineer
Up to £23.59/hr LTD
Gasoline and Hybrid
As a Gasoline and Hybrid System Integration Engineer, you will be part of the Calibration & Controls team within Powertrain. You will be responsible for leading the integration of the vehicle network system (FlexRay, CAN, LIN), for Gasoline and Hybrid Control systems, into relevant test properties across several exciting programmes and technologies.
To apply for this Vehicle Network System Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Degree qualified - Bachelor of Science / Engineering (or equivalent) or higher
- Previous experience of leading the resolution of technical and process issues within a project team environment.
- An in depth understanding of vehicle network architectures, their application and calibration.
- Proven experience with automotive Power Train / EMS gasoline / diesel projects
- Experience with engine management system software specifications / mechanisations.
- Use of ETK / CCP / XCP communications using ETAS INCA. Matlab / Simulink data processing and analysis.
- Proven record of delivery of SW functionality to meet cost & performance / attribute targets.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply for this Vehicle Network System Engineer you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.