4 months ago
Vehicle Network Architect – Midlands - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
Our client is an engineering company that specialises in electric and hybrid vehicle systems and integration. They provide engineering services and parts to support both prototype and production vehicle programmes at all stages of development including feasibility studies, design, integration and testing. The successful candidate will be developing and releasing vehicle network architecture including low voltage as well as high voltage modules for Electrical and Electronic vehicle systems.
You will provide rapid solutions for prototyping electrical systems for new future vehicle concepts, demonstrators, show vehicles and road vehicles.
The responsibilities of the Vehicle Network Architect will include:
- Producing automotive network architecture designs for automotive communication systems for the entire vehicle.
- Design an initial communication matrix from an understanding of functional requirements and network constraints.
- Developing ECU signal configurations for automotive networks such as LIN, CAN, FlexRay, and Ethernet
- A working knowledge of WiFi, BLE, 4G and other wireless standards would be an asset.
- Identifying communication network security threats and proposing methods to mitigate them.
- Creating and confirming requirements for bus load and latency for all network frames.
- Working and defining the power network architecture
- Responsible to review, create and release the Network topology diagrams
Vehicle Network Architect - Experience and Qualifications needed :
- Proven experience in automotive electrical / electronic systems.
- Relevant degree qualification.
- An understanding of the AUTOSAR based vehicle network.
- Working level understanding on CAN, LIN, FlexRay, and Automotive Ethernet protocols
- Background or experience in electrical architecture design and / or software implementation
- Familiar with Engineering Diagnostic Tools.
Suitably qualified and experienced electronic architecture engineers should apply or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment for further information.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.