We are currently seeking an experienced Vehicle Integration Manager for a role with an innovative company based in Surrey.
The post holder will be responsible for developing and delivering excellent Body Builder support services.
In this role you will:
- Design, develop, implement and execute integration services.. This will require the following sub-activities to be delivered:
- Look at the current body builder support and provision of Truck Uplift services, prepare a gap analysis and implement learning points to improve Dearman's current service provision.
- Work closely with identified Body Builders to review and improve the general uplift, pipes and wires, commissioning and pass off processes.
- Design, develop, document and roll-out a Body Builer Certification programme.
- Use the Body Builder Certification programme to bring new identified Body Builders online for Dearman. The role holder will be responsible for rolling out the Body Builder Certification Programme across Europe, America and China.
- Design, develop, implement and execute FIELD MAINTENANCE services .This will require the following sub-activities to be delivered:
- Build a full field maintenance programme, including Technical programme development and Field Service Support.
- Support closely the Sales VPs in Europe, America and China to recruit Field Service Providers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant professional experience of working with Body Builders.
- Extensive experience of working with body Builders, business users, supply chain teams and suppliers.
- The ability to work with and across multiple teams to deliver results.
- The ability to deliver effective Body Builder Support training.
- The ability to multi-task, work and complete tasks effectively under minimal ?supervision, tight time constraints, and periodic high volume circumstances.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-growing and rapidly changing work environment.
- The ability to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent cross-functional team working skills.
- Excellent persuading and influencing skills.
- Intermediate/Advanced Level of Microsoft, Excel, Word, Visual Basic.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing company with an innovative product.
Salary is dependant on experience and knowledge.