Vehicle Integration Engineer - 35215 - up to £25.96/hour Ltd Co - Vehicle Engineering
Based - Gaydon, Warwickshire
- High-level responsibilities of this Vehicle Integration role include;
- Managing ADV progression to PEC and FEC.
- Feature demonstration & attribute sign-off on ADVs (in collaboration with SW sign-off workstream).
- Driving RMDV2 progression and managing cross-functional issue resolution to deliver robust PEC/ FEC gateways.
- Proactively driving resolution of Attribute AIMS.
- Maintain AMS predictions to ensure we remain on-track.
- Preparing for and chairing Vehicle Engineering led meetings.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and targets under pressure.
- Proven ability to resolve vehicle technical issues.
- UK driving license.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Highly driven & self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills (written & verbal).
- Good knowledge of vehicle systems, layouts and inter dependencies.
- Good computer literacy in Google & Microsoft Office applications.
Predominantly based at Gaydon, the role may require travel to Whitley, Solihull & other sites following the demands of the programme. The applicant's driving license must entitle them to drive within the UK; any applicant with points on their license must declare details on their application for insurance purposes.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.