We are currently seeking an experienced Vehicles Instrumentation Engineer for a role working on exciting new projects for a well-known and forward thinking supplier to the Automotive Industry.
- Instrument customer vehicles with current and future CC-DA Advance Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Radar, video cameras, Ultrasonic sensors, ECU's, Domain controllers and Vehicle networks.
- Safety check vehicles prepped for endurance runs
- Support resident engineers with practical testing elements
- To work within a technical environment
- Advanced specialised knowledge of vehicle systems and components
- Familiar with on-board vehicle controllers
- Ability to engage in associated areas of the business organisations within Bosch and the customer
- Experience with multi-national OEMS
- Valid passport to enable travel within EU
- Willing to travel within the UK and abroad at short notice
- Ensuring vehicles are built according to engineering requirements
- Contribute to efforts within the team for positive customer experience
- Technically and practically contribute to the continual improvement of, and keep up-to-date with, latest instrumentation methods and techniques.
- Willingness to continually learn/train in a fast paced technical environment
- BTEC/HND or equivalent in automotive engineering
- Good around vehicle mechanical skills with minimum 5 years' hands on experience
- Advanced knowledge of vehicle electrical architecture: CAN, Flexray. LIN
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately
- MS office package
- Knowledge / skills of German language is advantageous
- Valid driving license
- Good communicator; written, verbal and presentation
- Dependable and reliable
- Good team player; work with and support other team members.
- Strategic thinker
- Customer orientated Good inter-personal and inter-cultural abilities
- Highly organised Ability to work unsupervised to task
Salary is commensurate with experience level and skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at the forefront of Automotive Technology with great prospects for advancement.
If you fit the bill, please do not hesitate to apply.