A Vehicle Engineering Project Engineer is required for a major OEM to support and lead aspects of the Vehicle Engineering deliverables for multiple vehicle programmes across a platform.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in automotive systems
- Project management capability with demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget.
- Strong communications skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience in automotive.
- Experienced user of RMDV2 being able to drive engineering sign off through the system
- Detailed knowledge in design test planning, validation and reporting
- Good knowledge in component to system verification planning and delivery
- Experience of specifying, designing and assembling a mule / prototype vehicle and or show vehicle
- Understanding of JLR processes is required.
- Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of J&LR facilities
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes
- Knowledge of TCDS, PCDS and Project and Change Management
- Engineering Qualification preferably degree
May be required to go to other sites as and when needed
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.