- Sector: Electrification
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Dean Liszewski
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 344040
- Expiry Date: 16 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59828
Jonathan Lee is looking for a Vehicle EDS Circuit Engineerto join a leading technology company in Rotherham near Sheffield. This is a permanent onsite role for a leading EV technology company.
This role is based within the Software and Electronics Team of a high tech organisation working with multi-disciplinary engineering teams in a manufacturing environment for high power electric vehicle drive train. We’re seeking someone used to electronic hardware for vehicles, with practical problem solving skills. Can read wiring and circuit schematics.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an excellent team with continuous product development of a market leading EV technology. Working in a progressive and innovative business - commutable around the Sheffield Rotherham area.
You are …
- Vehicle electrical engineer experienced with vehicle multicore/electrical harnesses, CAN/LINbus, CAN/PCAN communication networks
- Preparation of wiring diagrams from vehicle architecture, system diagrams and component devices
- A keen vehicle fault finder
- Have worked in industrial manufacturing arrangement.
- Create harness drawings and electrical assemblies from the wiring topology
- Design validation tests and investigate and resolve any issues.
- Able to assist in developing, integration and commissioning electrical circuits
- A hands-on problem solver able to diagnose faults
- Used to
- Used to regularly liaising with mechanical, electronics, embedded software and test engineers
- Assist with new product development and test
- A keen eye on precision and maintaining standards
What You Need to Succeed
- Experienced EDS engineer with system design & product development knowledge
- Experienced with safe working practices around high power electrical systems
- Be part of a team supporting current product lines and next generation products
- Leading design, testing and commissioning of systems through their development lifecycle .
- Experience with vehicle networking protocols.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- From Automotive, Aerospace, Defence or similar background
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.