Vehicle Dynamics Technician
Salary Negotiable depending on experience
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting on behalf of a World organisation for a Vehicle Dynamics Technician based in Nuneaton. This opportunity has become available due to business growth!
As a Vehicle dynamic Technician you will be required to:
- Vehicle services & repairs
- Vehicle instillation
- Fault finding on Mechanical & electrical issues
- Build & assemble chassis
- Fabricate & Weld on vehicles
As a Vehicle Dynamics Technician, you will have:
- Experience within an Automotive sector working on Vehicles
- Experience of fitting vehicle instrumentation & be familiar with vehicle measurement techniques
- Maintenance of equipment
- Have good fabrication skills
- Knowledge of Vehicle mechanical & electrical systems
- General vehicle service & repair experience
- Hands on development of vehicle chassis systems
- Knowledge of PC based software & systems
As a Vehicle dynamics technician you will be working alongside other Vehicle technicians as part of a team, however will be required to work individually.
This is a Double day shift (AM & PM) so all candidates must be flexible to do this shift!
Immediate starts available!