over 1 year ago
Job Title - Vehicle Dynamics Development Engineer - 019446
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Vehicle Dynamics Development Engineer is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Development Engineer - Vehicle Dynamics (Braking). Responsible for the development of brake NVH and BBM tuning. Tuning of hardware and VDDM/BBM software in vehicle. Planning of development and verification tests, reporting to Attribute Leader and Project Management.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Analytical mindset.
- Ability to work independently and excellent team work
- Experience from automotive industry.
- High level of driving skills.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle dynamics.
Software and IT: - Microsoft Office
- Experience from in car measurements meritorious.
- Positive attitude and interested in finding solutions with other people/teams.
- Genuine interest for cars.
- Driver license B and high level of driving skills.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.