- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Jeff Lane
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384446106
- Expiry Date: 04 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59264
Senior Design Engineer Exterior Trim - Vehicle Conversions - Pontypool - £Competitive Salary
Our client is an established Vehicle conversion company who create bespoke vehicles that stand out on the road. With a background coming from years of motor racing experience on and off the track they are passionate about what they do, and firmly believe in dedication, quality, and producing a range of innovative custom-built vehicles.
The Senior Design Engineer Exterior Trim will be r esponsible for the design and development of production parts working with A-Surface Designers to ensure cosmetic designs are compatible with engineering requirements. The Design Engineer Vehicle Conversions will take an a ctive role in new product development with multiple new projects per year.
As Senior Design Engineer Exterior Trim - Vehicle Conversions - you will be required to
- Take an active role in new product development
- Maintain the design process documentation throughout the life of the vehicle.
- Design & Source Fixtures and Assembly Aids
- Plan project requirements and resources, including the sourcing of subcontract elements, etc.
- Define the customer specification into either a departmental action or subcontractor order
- Accurately cost any changes in specifications and analyse customer changes
- Conduct benchmarking studies to determine best practices/ future trends
As Senior Design Engineer Exterior Trim - Vehicle Conversions - you will have
- Engineering degree and proven automotive experience.
- Experienced in CAD, ideally CATIA & knowledge of engineering drawing layout inc. GD&T
- Ideally Knowledge of Designing Plastic Components, Injection/Blow Molding
- An understanding of plastic manufacturing processes
- Ability to plan and organize through several project stages
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize own workload as required
What you will get as Senior Design Engineer Exterior Trim - Vehicle Conversions
- A competitive salary & benefits
- Professional development
- Experience of working on bespoke vehicle projects
Suitably qualified and experienced Senior Design Engineer Exterior Trim should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.