Vehicle Build Engineer
Permanent Salary To £25,000 per annum
Automotive SME Manufacturing
This is an immediate start opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Build Engineer/Coachbuilder to work for a SME in Kingswinford building niche vehicles; we are looking for a skilled engineer who can build the complete vehicle (predominantly mechanical). The Vehicle Build Engineer role will encompass the following:
- Building whole vehicles from scratch
- Using engineering knowledge and training to come up with solutions when the parts don't quite fit together
- Able to work in a small team of 2 to undertake various training on the more complex parts of the build
- Liaise with the customer when required
- Appropriate education (ideally C&G level 3/BTEC or equivalent)
The facilities are clean and offer plenty of space; the company have a good order book for nearly 12 months and some ambitious plans to introduce a new production system by the end of 2022.
The company are offering the following for this Vehicle Build Engineer position:
- Permanent role
- Day hours
- Salary circa £25,000 per annum
If this Vehicle Build Engineer role is of interest, then apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.