£35000 - £50000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Specialist EV vehicle assembly technician / Customer Support Engineer
Since the acquisition by new owners, a considerable amount of investment has been made and is being made in new facilities and vehicles. The company will be going through a complete transformation and so this is an ideal opportunity to join. You will work on new state-of-the-art projects in a beautiful location.
What you will do:
Vehicle assembly technicians/engineers are required for brand-new, prestige vehicle. The role is a split role in that you will be working on low volume, high precision assembly AND be required to jet-off to VIP clients to support and rectify teething issues if/when required. Duties will include:
- build/assembly of vehicle including HEV/EV powertrain pack; all from parts
- attend third party premises for extensive training
- global support at tracks, VIP customers worldwide in order to investigate and rectify issues. This will NOT be cattle class travel
What you will need:
- For this role we are seeking extremely high calibre individuals from F1, Formula E or similar low volume, high precision vehicle backgrounds.
- Must have previous HV/HEV/EV experience and be competent assembling and disassembling KERS/Hybrid/motor units
- Be willing to relocate for the role and be able to travel world to support clients.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- This role could suit professional engineers who have hands-on HEV and vehicle experience but who fancy a change and challenge
What you will get:
- Opportunity to work on high-level vehicle.
- Travel in style to international destinations and meet people of high net worth
- Extensive training at third party company
- Salary that reflects the high calibre nature of this role
Please apply with current CV and details of present salary and availability. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information prior to submission. however should you wish to discuss this role, please contact Kevin Harris