Vehicle Architecture Development Engineer - 52678
£23.00 Ltd Co
We are seeking a Vehicle Architecture Development Engineer to lead the overall geometric integration of vehicles.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Work with Vehicle Engineering to develop a balanced, initial set of attribute targets applying Systems Engineering principles.
- Lead selection of the architectural elements required for each system / sub-system to meet the attribute targets.
- Orchestrate overall vehicle mechanical layout with cross-functional organisations, ensuring functional, attribute, and business requirements are balanced.
- Identify geometric compatibility issues and develop solution alternatives and associated implications.
- Be responsible cradle-to-grave for executing the VA deliverables for new vehicle programs according to GPDS.
The Vehicle Architecture Development Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Self-starter who can demonstrate excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Cited practical examples of being able to work under own initiative with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated vehicle experience essential, with commercial experience preferred
- Working knowledge of vehicle attributes including Manufacturing
- Experience in using Teamcenter, Digital Buck and E2KS proficiently competent in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of vehicle attributes including Manufacturing.
- Experience in using Teamcenter Digital Buck proficiently.
- Competent in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing Systems
If you have any questions about the Vehicle Architecture Development Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.