Title: VDS Server Engineer
Salary Range: £24.53 - £25.41/Hr (Ltd Co)
Division: Vehicle Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
VDS Server Engineer will architect the infrastructure required for server and be the main point of contact for triage teams
Ensure that the DLT logging requirements are also met.
Any issues that are raised with respect to the server or the transmission from the P-Sim to the Server will be investigated by the Tech server specialist.
Investigate technical issues arise with respect to the upload of datapackets from the P-sim to the offboard server VDS Tech Server Specialist will investigate ground zero first before assigning triage teams. VDS Tech Server Engineer will also design bespoke dashboards required by the various Triage teams VDS Tech server will then ensure that the VDS datapackets transition to server.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Experience in working with statistical software such as MatLab, R, HADOOP, Dashboarding techniques
- Ability to code and develop prototypes in languages such as Python, Java, C++, C, Linux, QNX, SQL Data stacks: R, RDF/SPARQL, OWL, Semantic Web Rule Language (SWRL) and numerous numerical libraries Numerical Analysis and Computer Science: Machine Learning, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Optimization
- Understanding of JIRA, Gitlab & Github platforms - Delivery of agile s.w programme
- A broad understanding and previous experience of applying data analysis techniques.
- Experience of "big data" related to Telematics, Autonomy, Mobility and Connected Services
- Accomplished skills in producing, testing and managing the life-cycle of software in VB.net and Matlab
- Expertise in capturing and documenting user and functional requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Blockchain tech stacks and applications, Computational Science, Artificial Intelligence, Parallel Programming and Distributed Systems
- Understanding of EU regulation GDPR
- Ability to provide written and oral interpretation of highly specialized terms and data, and ability to present this data to others with different levels of expertise.
- Demonstrated analytic agility.
- CAN/Flexray/Ethernet Broad R reach Automotive networks
If you are interested in this role apply now!