12 months ago
Programing & Configuration
Long established household name in automotive engineering is going through a structured investment and transformation programme of facilities and products. Part of this is the introduction of a VCATS system (vehicle configuration and testing). The role will entail the programming and configuration of this SW on production/EOL stations.
What you will do.
- Develop a comprehensive manufacturing readiness plan in relation to the systems listed.
- Manage all activities related to this manufacturing readiness plan through to production and beyond.
- Specify and assist in sourcing the hardware and related control systems that will be required within the production facility, for on line programming (SWDL), on line system testing (ECOS), off line Active safety systems testing & calibration, roll test calibration, diagnostics and fault code capture/clear. Off line rectification.
- Author & modify existing VCATs test scripts for the above processes.
- Provide ongoing support following production prototype builds, for SOP readiness, for future models, new features, cost-reduction programmes etc.
What you will need:
- HNC/HND/Degree in Mechanical. Automotive Engineering or relevant discipline
- Good working knowledge of project delivery within an OEM automotive manufacturer
- Experience working on VCATs scripts and with EOL testing system
- Programming skills associated with VCATs software
What you will get:
- Be part of a small, friendly automotive manufacturer backed by a large investor hungry to transform the brand
- A salary and benefits package commensurate with experience
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.