Title: VBA Developer
Salary Range: £29.10 - £30.70
Contract Position based at: Whitley
The successful candidate will be a flexible and personable professional to work in a small team responsible for creation and maintenance of mid-scale IT solutions for team-specific tasks.
The department has a large range of Excel based VBA programs of varying complexity, integrated into a SharePoint environment using custom workflows, as well as a customised interface.
The candidate will be familiar with the existing departmental tools and have experience of VB code debug and construction.
Work will be a combination of daily tasks, management of urgent issues, and knowledge sharing
- VBA - User experience design - Significant experience leading development in Excel. Able to interpret and debug existing code. Able to plan and implement data and control flow structures for multifunction programs
- SharePoint - Developer level experience, must create and manage lists, libraries and permissions structures. Custom Workflow creation and maintenance in SP Designer
- Customer Support - Will be first point of contact for support issues. Must be able to work with customer to define issues, and resolve them promptly
- User experience / interface design
- Data analysis
- VBA programming and debugging in Excel to a high level
- Structured and consistent approach to programming
- SharePoint development and administration
- Direct customer support
Databases including ADODB
Degree qualified or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this contract role apply now!