Job Title: Valve & Rotation Equipment Engineer
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Valve & Rotation Equipment Engineer to work for our client at their facility in Sheffield, the role will be working as part of our clients multi skilled design team, and will report directly to the Technology Manager and Mechanical Engineering function.
The ideal candidate must:
- Experience of machinery directive
- Have significant experience of actuator valves
- Have significant experience of protection valves (e.g. EN ISO 416-1:2013)
- Have significant experience of rotating equipment (fans, pumps).
- Have significant experience in measuring and listing loads.
- Have strong knowledge of engineering systems and processes.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Mechanical Engineering. Achieved or working towards C.Eng.
- Have good knowledge of valve.
- Have knowledge of EN ISO 416-1:2013
- Have knowledge of PSS regulation
- Have good experience of designing and delivering rotating equipment packages
- Prepared to demonstrate hands on expertise (Written scheme of exam replacements, repairs)
- Working knowledge of product design and compliance with the machinery directive.
- Familiarity with the ATEX directives and hazardous area classifications.
- Familiarity with gas (hydrogen, oxygen) and hydro systems.
- Familiarity with a manufacturing environment including BOMs and MRP.
- Knowledge and experience of Swagelok.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.