£25 - £36 per hour
about 2 years ago
Job title: Validation Development Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £36.00 per hour LTD
Industry: Off highway
A Validation Development Engineer has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The Mechanical Systems team, have a vacancy for an engineer to support the validation of new and updated diesel engines for industrial applications.
The role requires the engineer to be able to create validation programmes, defining engine build & instrumentation requirements, and plan/monitor test activities. This will include working with test and development engineers to ensure that the program is managed at all stages, activities are delivered to plan, and results are reliable.
The work involves working in a fast moving development environment with the ability to analyse technical situations and make sound technical recommendations based on this analysis.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Experience of Diesel Engine Development
- Ability to troubleshoot build and test issues, and work with component owners and engine test engineers to complete validation test signoff.
- Engineering degree qualified preferred but not essential.
- Experience of validation planning and use of FMEAs.
- Proven project management experience related to Diesel Engine development.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Please contact James Tilley for details.