Job Title: UX Product Owner- whole vehicle Concept
Contract Assignment, 6 months rolling
In this role, you are responsible of planning and coordinating the UX team's deliveries in the early phases of the project. You will work within the Interior and UX Design department. The UX department is a true cross- functional team where inter-disciplinary focus, innovation and drive are highly valued. You will work in close collaboration with the Advance, Interior, Exterior and C&M Design teams. You will also have close cooperation with Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.
Acting as a strategic interface you willl have a good understanding of other stakeholder's expectations and deliveries in order to have a holistic view of all UX deliverables and make sure these are planned and followed.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Main responsible of the user experience in the entire car and infotainment.
- Help merge the UX Design process with Interior, Exterior and C&M Design process
- Drive for prototype driven design process.
- Help making the UX departments vision as clear and tangible as possible.
- Create and maintain the backlog, keeping it updated with the correct content and task priority connected to the overall project time plan but always based on state of the art Design process.
- Represent the team at project meeting and synchronise team deliverables with project plans in different forums.
- Interface with all stakeholders connected to the product. Drive the team to transform high level strategies into actual concepts
- B.Sc. Interaction design, Industrial or transportation design or a Master's degree in any of the previously mentioned
- Experience of GUI design and prototyping
- Relevant working experience within UX/UI
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyse requirements from upper management
- Automotive experience is an advantage
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of delivering UX Concepts ideally within the Automotive arena and you want to be considered, please apply today.