Creative Designer - Gaydon - competitive rate
The Connected Technologies and App team is committed to deliver experiences customers love, for life. We are growing our group to ensure we are a step ahead in defining, enabling and delivering new amazing features and products on latest technologies and platforms in today's connected world. Driven by 'Customer First' as one of our key values, we aim to deliver great products, faster!
We are looking for passionate and experienced UX/UI Designer to work within the Product Definition & Delivery team to push the UX/UI of the products beyond what is considered 'best-in-class'. This role is focused to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and user experience. The role is about how the product feels, exploring different approaches to user experiences and execute the visual designs from concept through to final visual asset hand-off to development teams. It covers designing user interaction models & frameworks, all visual elements and layouts in delivering a consistent user experience across various features and elements of the product. It involves working in a fast-paced, agile environment, across multiple concurrent projects to achieve business objectives. Understanding of latest trends, techniques & technologies, knowledge of innovative practices in the domain & complementary products to bring new ideas to the team would be key to the role.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Creativity & Innovation
- Mobile App UI Design on iOS and Android platforms
- High degree of command of industry standard UI design tools & practices
- Working in an agile methodology / framework with the feature development and delivery teams
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with Product Owners and Project Engineers
- Conceptualizing original ideas bringing simplicity and user friendliness to complex designs
- Delivering Interactive UI designs for both iOS and Android platforms
- Generating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, etc. to communicate interaction & design
- Defining and creating innovative UI design, assets and interaction styles enriching User Experiences
- Establishing, adhering to and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Zeplin, Principle, Framer or equivalent design tools
- Experience of motion design skills with relevant tools like After Effects
- Portfolio of professional design projects including mobile apps work delivered
When applying please send your CV, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: 01384 446144 or email .