Specialist Product / Graphics Designer to support the development vehicle HMI concepts, including both physical and graphical design work. This job required technical management and development of concepts and solutions for the automotive industry. The role will include the management of technical deliverables to support the TCDS process in order to deliver technology into mainstream engineering.
- Design / UX experience
- GUI creation and development experience
- Knowledge of graphic and product design with an understanding of Human Machine Interface requirements and technology including, displays, touchscreens, switches, rotary controllers and other technology in this area.
- The ability to developing HMI concepts from initial concept & principles into a final product.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required as well as the ability to produce clear documentation.
- The use of key graphic design tools is necessary, including Adobe photoshop and illustrator as well as 3D tools.
- Experience of working in the automotive industry or similar within a research or advanced product development environment is desirable but not essential
Educated to Degree level or higher in a Design related discipline