Job Title: User Experience Designer
Location: Chongqing, South Western China
Salary: Excellent (DOE)
An unmissable opportunity for a User Experience Designer for this Chinese ""Big Four" designer, developer and manufacturer of automobiles, based in the Chongqing province of South Western China.
- Responsible for the user to use the scene combing, explore the use of the demand logic behind the scene, and ultimately form a design solution;
- Responsible for the production and design of HMI design specifications;
- Responsible for the production and implementation of HMI, UI, VI and other design schemes;
- Responsible for emergency cooperation with the design team to ensure a good and smooth operation experience;
- Assist in the development and optimisation of processes and specifications in this area of expertise.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Bachelor Degree or above in Product Design, Interactive Design, ideally more than three years working experience in interactive design;
- Have one or more user experience related project experience, host factory work experience is preferred;
- Proficient in the use of sketches, PS, AI, AE and other means to express the design scheme;
- Have excellent design vision and good sense of innovation;
- Good ability to express and communicate in English;
- Able to adapt to long-term overseas travel arrangements
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.