Unity WebGL Specialist
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits package
We are currently recruiting for a truly unique Fixed Term Contract position where you will be involved in the development of educational WebGL gaming applications using the Unity engine.
The Unity WebGL Specialist will be responsible for developing a robotics related gaming application that will engage and inspire secondary age pupils into pursuing robotics engineering as a career.
This is an extremely high-profile position within a creative, highly technical environment. You will be an expert in Unity / WebGL applications and have the ability to manage your own activities and work closely with the project manager to strategise and pipeline development.
As The Unity WebGL Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a new WebGL application, incorporating educational engineering games about robotics.
- Develop educational coding activities to be included within the WebGL application.
- Design and implement intuitive UI/UX experience.
- Oversee the testing and delivery of the WebGL application with the target audience.
- Implement a strategy for monitoring, maintaining and updating the WebGL application.
- Identify and process application bottlenecks and bugs.
The Unity WebGL Specialist should have the following skills/experience:
- Professional experience of developing and deploying Unity WebGL based applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity.
- Experience in the design and delivery of intuitive UI/UX.
- Proficiency in design platforms (preferably Sketch) with a strong understanding of user-centric design principles.
- Strong interest in Robotics and education.
- Excel in an environment with a lot of freedom and autonomy.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Unity WebGL specialist to work on an exciting and engaging 12 month project in a state of the art robotics environment. The is an excellent benefits package that offers:
- Enhanced pension scheme.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary.
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Unity WebGL specialist, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.