£35.00 - £45.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Job Title: Unit Project Leader - Chassis & Safety Electronics
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contract length: 6 months
A Project Leader in charge of chassis and safety electronics is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gothenburg, Sweden, on an exciting six month contract.
As the Unit Project Leader for Chassis & Safety Electronics you and your colleagues from Chassis & Safety Electronics are overall responsible for achieving a very competitive and high performing vehicle with the right balance to attract the customers on the different global markets. You will work cross functional with the team of R&D, marketing, Industrial design and Product Planning.
The unit Chassis & Safety Electronics is responsible for the development of the Chassis and the functions aligned with the safety controls associated with these systems from the early concept phase to industrialization. The development is carried out by several parties inside Geely group as well as by external contractors.
As Unit Project Leader for Chassis & Safety Electronics you will be responsible for leading technical development to fulfill project requirements in the given project and time plan frame. Reporting to the Vice President & Project Director in all project matters.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Be overall responsible for delivering unit projects according to agreed scope, time, quality and cost constraints based on stakeholder requirements
- Build, motivate and guide unit project team
- Ensure project execution according to time plan and product cost frames, in an international environment
- Develop achievable, deliverable oriented, cross-functional project plans
- Resolve issues within project team and with line/project interface
- Maintain project team focus on project priorities
- Assure conformance to CEVT policies
- Assure that the Security and Confidentiality aspects of the project and other Intangible Rights are safeguarded
- Assure proper communication to project stakeholders all along the project phases
- Hand over project according to agreed setup and gate criteria.
We are looking for someone with:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering or equivalent
- Technical experience in the field of Chassis & Safety Electronics.
- Experience of project management in the automotive industry
- At least ten years of experience in automotive industry
- Leadership skills with ability to inspire, drive and motivate people
- Ability to build high performing and diverse team with a strong team spirit
- Cultural awareness and interest in diversity
- Flexible mindset with ability to lead change and development and take decisions
- Analytical mindset to handle complex problems and to be solution oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and be perceptive
- Ability to facilitate team collaboration towards common targets
- Capacity of taking negotiation / mediation with stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.