UK Sales Manager
Industry/Sector: Conveying Solutions
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 plus bonus and company car
A new UK Sales Manager is required to join a well-established and growing organisation within the field of pneumatic conveying and waste extraction systems from the plastics, paper, packaging and recycling sectors. A true market-leader with subsidiaries in Europe, US, Asia and Africa, this is a fantastic opportunity to join and lead a successful sales team to achieve substantial growth.
As a UK Sales Manager, you will be required to:
- Lead, motivate and support Area Sales Managers.
- Report to the Sales Director at the HQ in Denmark.
- Be responsible for own sales area covering East Anglia and the Midlands.
- Develop a targeted long-term new business strategy.
- Generate leads and keep in regular contact with existing prospects.
- Follow leads through to generate new sales of equipment and systems to end users, machinery manufactures and dealer.
- Function as project manager on your own sales projects - manage the project from A-Z
- Conduct site surveys to assess customer needs for new or existing installations
- Prepare detailed and accurate quotations.
- Maintain good customer relations building close and lasting relationships with key accounts and customers.
- Work closely with senior management to refine how the business presents itself to fully explore and grow in their markets
- Work autonomously from your home office.
The UK Sales Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Outstanding track record of success within a Technical Sales Manager position.
- Experience with Solution Selling techniques
- Have a technical background with experiences in ventilation systems or air conveying would be an advantageous.
- Target and results driven, being self-motivated with the ability to work on your own and work remotely.
- Solution orientated and a hands-on approach
- Excellent communication levels having the ability to discuss requirements at all levels of the organisation, from machine operator to board director.
- A positive attitude who can motivate guide others to achieve success
- Commercially aware ensuring projects are won within agreed profit margins
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Business Development and Sales Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the UK Sales Manager role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .