Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + commission
over 2 years ago
A UK Sales Manager / UK Product Manager is required to support the launch of a range of innovative collaborative industrial automation products.
This is an exiting time for the company to expand their portfolio in to this growing market. The range of products are market leading in terms of innovative technology and this presents a very exciting opportunity for someone with direct experience to system integration, robotics and industrial automation.
The role of UK Sales Manager / UK Product Manager will include the following.
- Influence the marketing strategy to generate as much exposure of the product range within the UK, organising corporate demonstrations, heavy promotion at trade shows and strong ties to system integrators.
- Sell complete turnkey robotic automation systems as well as marketing the individual collaborative products to system integrators up and down the country.
- Create a business strategy to grow the market share and to plan the teams expansion to drive the sales as per the agreed plan.
- Identify key markets for growth and look to partner with well aligned companies.
The suitable candidate for this role of UK Sales Manager / UK Product Manager will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience within turnkey automation and robotic integration.
- Ability to sell full turnkey solutions.
- Strong marketing experience and knowledge of the UK industrial automation and robotics market.
- Senior figure with strong ties to industry.
- Experience with marketing a product launch.
- Experience with growing a successful sales team.
- Be prepared to travel around the UK to promote the products.
- Package will include company car, pension, health care, eligibility to join the company. Employee Benefit Share Scheme.
- Salary negotiable based on experience, bonus based on performance.
This role is working for a very well established company however your role will be the first aligned to this product range and as such you will be required to set the wheels in motion and grow the team in line with the agreed strategy.
If you have the experience and the enthusiasm to drive this product in to the UK market then please click on the link to apply for this UK Sales Manager / UK Product Manager position. alternatively please contact on 01384 446 105