UK SALES DIRECTOR (Aerospace)
Within the aerospace manufacturing sector and on behalf of a leading distributor and stockist of approved fasteners & hardware servicing based in Hertfordshire, the UK Sales Director will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of a sales strategy for the UK Aerospace market
- Management of the UK Sales Team, including managing objectives, reviews and results
- Developing new and existing UK customers with regular customer visits
- Being a proactive member of the Management Team and support day to day activities of the Company.
Reporting to the Managing Director and with approximately seven direct reports, including the General Manager - Sales, Account Managers and a Junior Account Manager, the UK Sales Director is tasked with increasing sales value, stock turn and gross margin.
Working from the office base as well as in the field, the UK Sales Director will be responsible for:
- customer relationship development / management
- using their industry knowledge, contacts and aerospace market research to identify and introduce new potential customers in the UK
- monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities
- assisting with bid selection and preparation
- managing the quotation processes as well as following up on key quotation activity
- assisting the General Manager - Sales with the contract review process
Should you be interested in this strategic and sales growth focused role within the aerospace sector, then apply directly or contact Matthew Heath ()