£20000 - £25000 per annum + commission
almost 2 years ago
Job title: UK Sales Agent
Salary Range; Dependant on experience.
Location: Nationwide across the UK
This expanding manufacturer are seeking a UK Sales Agent to introduce their products to the UK market.
A UK Sales Agent is required with knowledge of transfer press automation and business development. Candidates with experience of the Automotive and Automation industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a prestige manufacturer based in Spain requires a tenacious UK Sales Agent with technical sales experience for a new freelance position. As a UK Sales Agent you will be required to:
- Define, plan and implement all UK business action plans supported by commercial research and market knowledge.
- Oversee the full sales cycle of all products to the UK market, including project management, customer and after-sales servicing.
- To present, advise on and make adjustments to the range of company's products whilst being client facing.
The UK Sales Agent should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledgeable in stamping metal, power press, transfer press automation within automotive manufacturers.
- Confident in a client facing role with connections within relevant industries, with excellent and versatile communication skills.
- Experienced in professional and technical sales overseeing the full life cycle of product delivery with a hard working and ambitious attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Transfer Press Automation to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Spanish-based High Quality Turnkey solutions specialist will offer you:
- Freelance based package with commission.
- Home based role with UK travel requirements
- Opportunity to set up and development company's ownership within the UK Market.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of the Automotive industry and Transfer Processes and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the UK Sales Agent role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.