Job title: UK Sales Agent
Salary Range; £25,000 per annum OTE
Location: Nationwide across the UK
This expanding manufacturer are seeking a UK Sales Agent to introduce their products to the UK market.
A UK Sales Agent is required with knowledge of transfer press and full sales cycle. Candidates with experience of the Automotive and Automation industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a prestige manufactured based in Spain requires a tenacious UK Sales Agent with technical sales experience for a new permanent role. As a UK Sales Agent you will be required to:
- Define, plan and implement all UK business action plans supported by commercial research and market knowledge.
- Oversee the full sales cycle of all products to the UK market, including project management, customer and after-sales servicing.
- To present, advise on and make adjustments to the range of company's products whilst being client facing.
The UK Sales Agent should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledgeable in stamping metal, power press, transfer press automation within manufacturing settings.
- Confident in a client facing role, with excellent and versatile communication skills.
- Experienced in professional and technical sales with a hard working and ambitious attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Transfer Press Automation to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Spanish-based High Quality Pneumatic Elements company will offer you:
- £25,000 per annum OTE
- Home based role with UK travel requirements
- Opportunity to set up and development company's ownership within the UK Market.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Automotive and Transfer Processes and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the UK Sales Agent role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.