UK Quality Director
Preston, with regular UK and European travel
Circa £100,000 plus car allowance, bonus, family healthcare.
Relocation assistance will be considered.
We are working with Baxi Heating UK, part of the wider BDR Thermea Group, as a retained partner to help secure the services of an exceptional, forward thinking Quality Director to lead all areas of quality across the UK operations from suppliers, through all manufacturing and on to aftermarket, installation and customer care.
Baxi Heating UK is a leading provider of sustainable and efficient heating solutions across a diverse range of domestic and commercial brands. They have over 150 years of experience, who pride themselves on their values and strive for earning lifetime loyalty with their customers.
This highly influential position can offer the opportunity to lead quality through the next phase of its development. As UK Quality Director you will design UK strategy, connect people and drive teams with progressively increasing standards as well as help bind long term UK and Group Quality initiatives.
As Quality Director your main responsibilities will be to lead the UK quality function to achieve:
- Initiatives that drive improvements and cultural attitudes toward Quality.
- Champion a "we are all responsible for quality results" attitude into the UK business.
- Drive reliability through input to both our suppliers, our own NPD and manufacturing areas.
- Apply preventative models to ensure that best quality results are achieved, and issues negated.
- Maximise Quality effectiveness, efficiencies and optimise resources available
- Evaluate quality process and results, re calibrating initiatives to embrace changing needs
- Drive quality and focus into the Aftersales market business areas.
- Define, drive and utilise innovative solutions to achieve quality standards desired
As Quality Director you will offer professional expertise, possibly holding a relevant qualification around Quality Management, Engineering or similar and possess a wider business and commercial understanding to accompany this.
With people in mind, your tenacious, yet logical, approach will enable you to confidently manage a range of internal relations across various locations, both in the UK and at Group. Ultimately, you will ensure that the best outcomes are achieved, and innovations embraced.
A leading reward package is on offer for this executive role, accompanied by a wide range of benefits to support you and your family. These include: executive bonus scheme, company car or allowance, private medical scheme, contributory pension scheme and 25 Days leave.
If you would like further information on the role, please apply. Jonathan Lee Recruitment are the retained search consultancy working with Baxi on this role, direct applicants or agency approaches will be redirected to Jonathan Lee Recruitment for assessment.
Baxi are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.