Funding Bid Manager - Digital Engineering
A Funding Bid Manager is required to lead the organisations bid funding applications to various UK funding entities, based upon an agreed portfolio of projects. Candidates with experience of undertaking bid submissions within the automotive and / or engineering industry would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this organisation, created to enhance the UK's engineering capability, based in London, requires a proactive Funding Bid Manager to run competition rounds for funded digital engineering programmes across the UK. As a Funding Bid Manager you will be required to:
- Take ownership of the end-to-end bid process and be responsible for managing an opportunity from qualification through to funding award, including value proposition and strategy development, commercial considerations, partner identification, and risk management
- Scheduling and running proposal kick-off meetings, leading storyboarding sessions, facilitating key review meetings and final document review, coordinating proposal governance / sign-off, document production and delivery of the completed proposal
- Produce high quality, engaging bid documents that clearly articulates the organisation's value proposition whilst assembling the relevant product and business knowledge required to win funding bids for a portfolio of projects.
- Liaise with other staff to collate information for bid submission. Manage, coordinate and review/edit bid inputs from staff and stakeholders
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant
- Work with the marketing team to present information in the most concise and impactful way possible
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid
- Degree qualified (ideally English Literature) or journalistic / professional writing background
- Bid Writer experience, preferably within the engineering or manufacturing industry
- Exceptional writing, editing, and copy-writing skills
- Ability to work flexibly to tight deadlines
- Effective communicator with the ability to work within a team environment
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant and winning funding bids within a complex business environment
- Comfortable working at CEO / Director Level (internal and external customers)
- Solid understanding and implementation of internal governance procedures
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with proven skills in producing and editing bid content within a complex business environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this London based organisation will offer you:
- Long Term Contract
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Funding Bid Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Funding Bid Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.