Customer Experience Manager
Salary Range - Up to £40,000, plus excellent benefits package
A Customer Experience Manager is required with knowledge of ERP and CRM systems for this multinational business manufacturer of high tech, specialist equipment that is used across several industries. Candidates with experience of delivering world class customer service would be well received.
Due to company growth, this multinational business based in Cambridge requires an engaging, customer focussed Customer Experience Manager with exceptional customer service skills for a new permanent role. As a Customer Experience Manager you will be required to:
- Drive business and operational excellence using key metrics from their business systems to drive continuous improvement, eliminate waste from their processes and the way they operate, to deliver efficiencies within the UK Channel.
- Be the systems advocate or superuser and drive improvements through the teams.
- Be the Institute of Customer Services advocate and continue to ensure membership renewal through customer and employee engagement.
- Chair operational control meetings, setting frequency, direction and strategy across the UK Channel.
- Embed Customer Standard and Service Level Agreement Controls.
- Review all customer service activities to establish clear processes, objectives and KPIs and develop a long-term strategy for performance improvement.
- With support from UK Marketing, introduce creative customer specific approaches to gain feedback and maintain and build relationships.
The Customer Experience Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Use of ERP and CRM systems to a high level, preferably Oracle and Salesforce/Service Max
- Professional customer service qualification preferred.
- Management qualification e.g. CMI or ILM desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is Customer focused and has a passion for customer service wishing to develop your career. In return company will offer you:
- Up to £40,000
- Pension – Employee contribution 3%, Company contribution 10%, increasing to 15% after service of five years
- Management Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional Institute Fees - for one institute
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Customer Experience Manager role, please contact Dan Plimmer at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 397 555.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.