UK Country Manager
In support of the further growth for the supply of forgings within the UK aerospace sector, our Client is seeking a UK Country Manager to continue this industry focus in the UK and NI.
With their head office in India, as the world's largest manufacturer and supplier of forgings globally, our Client supports a range of sectors including automotive, power generation, oil & gas and aerospace.
This role will be required to:
- Further develop and implement a sales / customer strategy for the UK aerospace market
- Increase sales growth and provide customer support to the UK and potentially some EU customers
- Report to the International Sales Director who is responsible for international business growth within aerospace
- Be based remotely in the UK but with close interface with the Aerospace team based in India
- Be a proactive member of the aerospace management team and to support the day-to-day activities of the company in the UK
- Use their industry knowledge and network of contacts to further grow and develop existing customer relations with existing customers and other tier one organisations
- Develop additional new business opportunities to support our Clients' growth aspirations in the UK aerospace sector
- Monitor and report on local market and competitor activity
- Be actively involved with our Clients' engineering team, completing estimating activities together with development of new business proposals
- Manage the quotation process as well as follow up with customers
- Lead contract negotiations
To support this role, you will need to:
- Have direct sales and key account management experience with the supply of forgings and/or machining services within the UK aerospace sector
- Be able to provide examples of handling large scale relationships with blue chip customers
- Have experience of working with Rolls-Royce and other major aerospace customers
- Have a strong network of industry contacts
This is a highly strategic country focused role and will work independently in the field, but in close collaboration and partnership with the Indian based organisation and the International Sales Director.
Detailed working awareness of the aerospace sector is required along with a suitable technical awareness of metallics and engineering.
If you feel you have the range of experience, skills and attributes to support this significant position, then please apply directly, or contact Matthew Heath in writing ().