Competitive Plus Car and Benefits
3 months ago
£Highly Competitive Salary, Plus car allowance and Benefits
Location: West / East Midlands (Remote Working)
Quality, Management, Systems, Assurance, Multi-site, Service, QMS, CI, QHSE, ISO 9001/14001/45001
Our client is well respected service provider of process equipment for the Process, FMCG, Chemical and General Engineering Sectors and due to continued demands they are now seeking a QHSE Manager who can modernise their quality systems and processes across multisite locations within the UK. They are looking for an experienced and proactive QHSE Manager who can think strategically, drive quality, implement procedures, manage expectations and create a quality culture through effective management, leadership and system implementation.
The role of QHSE Manager will be to lead the QMS & HSE functions, influencing cross functional teams and departments across 150-200 site locations encompassing both internal and external locations to ensure quality management systems are assessed, improved and embodied throughout every facet of the business operations, implement effective processes and procedures while driving forward change and continuous improvement that will positively impact all areas. A hands-on approach and can-do attitude are essential, as is the ability to challenge mainstream thinking in a constructive and energetic way.
As a QHSE Manager your main responsibilities will be;
- Drive QHSE across multi-cultural, multi-geographical, multi product and business operations while targeting growth, profitability, new markets, business opportunities and turn-around through improved systems, processes and procedures.
- Assess all operations to ensure compliance with company, national international standards and legislation where appropriate. Where deficiencies are identified, to work pro-actively with the business to identify and develop improvement plans
- Complete/maintain records of audits, corrective & preventative actions using agreed standard documentation
- Understand and maintain an awareness of relevant legislative changes and their impact upon operations
- Creation of enforcement notices where operations and or employees fail to comply with company, national, international standards and legislation.
- Define, develop and implement new HSEQ procedures, operational standards and establish clearly defined methods and safe systems of work in line with industry
- Investigate and compile management reports detailing remedial actions/recommendations on accidents and incidents where required
- Write technical and management system reports and produce general communications for company wide circulation
- Assist with the preparation of risk assessments and method statements
- Pro-actively contribute to the continual improvement process in relation to all HSEQ disciplines.
This is a challenging and exciting role and as such the QHSE Manager must demonstrate following:
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a lead auditor or as an HSEQ practitioner
- Strong team player with a desire to support the delivery of common business goals
- Strong team ethic with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Sets and maintains high standards of work, experienced in the management and delivery of health & safety excellence across multi-site locations
- Detailed knowledge of systems and standards to support health, safety, environment and quality management, e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Ideally degree qualified in relevant discipline but practical experience will be considered.
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of implementing and managing QHSE systems, processes and procedures, driving forward cultural change to benefit the organisation, with exposure of processes equipment, maintenance and service provision being a distinct advantage, while having the ability to drive change, delivery strategic results and target continuous improvement objectives seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based company will offer you:
- An excellent basic salary, with car allowance, bonus and benefits
- Excellent opportunity to be part of the management team within a growing business, being able to strategically impact business operations across multiple site through the implementation of effective quality culture and systems
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge in managing and improving QHSE systems and processes, facing off to clients, dealing with cultural change across multiple site locations, especially within a service or process industry were adaptability and versatility is essential and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the QHSE Managers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.