Competitive Plus Benefits
about 2 months ago
Quality Assurance Engineer
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Location: West / East Midlands
Quality, Management, Systems, Assurance, Multi-site, Service, QMS, CI, QHSE, ISO 9001/14001/45001
Our client is well respected service provider of process equipment for the Process, FMCG, Chemical and General Engineering Sectors and due to continued demands they are now seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer who will focus on ensuring all Quality requirements, procedures, systems, and regulations are in line with the business strategy to continually add value.
As Quality Assurance Engineer, you should be experienced in Quality Systems, Supplier Audits and Quality Processes/Procedures, being able to support client requirements through driving quality performance internally and externally through effective service provision.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer your main responsibilities will be;
- Assess all operations to ensure compliance with company, national international standards and legislation where appropriate. Where deficiencies are identified, to work proactively with the business to identify and develop improvement plans
- Complete and maintain records of audits, corrective and preventative actions using agreed company standard documentation
- Understand and maintain an awareness of relevant legislative changes and their impact upon the company operations
- Creation of enforcement notices where operations and or employees fail to comply with company, national, international standards and legislation.
- Investigate and compile management reports detailing remedial actions/recommendations on accidents and incidents where required
- Write technical and management system reports and produce general communications for company wide circulation
- Assist with the preparation of risk assessments and method statements
- Proactively contribute to the continual improvement process in relation to all HSEQ disciplines
This is a challenging and exciting role and as such the Quality Assurance Engineer must demonstrate following:
- Detailed knowledge of systems and standards to support health, safety, environment and quality management, e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a lead auditor or as Quality professional
- Strong team player with a desire to support the delivery of common business goals
- Strong team ethic with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Sets and maintains high standards of work, experienced in the management and delivery of quality excellence across multi-site locations
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity, or require additional information, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.