- Sector: Automation & Controls
- Function: General management
- Contact: Jon Blaze
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446184
- Expiry Date: 27 May 2022
- Job Ref: 60981
Fantastic Opportunity to Join The UK Operation of a global leader in its field. If you are a talented Service Manager operating in capital equipment or machine tool service and repair this opportunity could ignite your career.
My client is a leading global sheet metal processing technology business. They focus on the automation of material and data flow in cutting and bending processes with intelligent connectivity and innovative automation, software, and service solutions. A hugely successful global business, they seek an Aftersales Operations Manager for their UK operation based in Coventry.
- Executes service activities with as member of the leadership team responsible for service and customer support to ensure consistent achievement of customer satisfaction and commercial targets.
- Assign tasks to the local service team, reviews work, evaluates the performance against pre-determined and aligned goals and provides feedback.
- Responsibility to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring a positive working environment and collaborative approach.
- Leads employees in the area of responsibility in accordance with corporate guidelines, sets appropriate individual objectives.
- Develops team by providing performance feedback, coaching and motivation.
- Delivers business results across a variety of measures.
- Coaching of employees
- Enhanced planning and people motivation skills skills, understanding both customer satisfaction & financial drivers.
- Demonstrates comprehensive talent development and organisational skills.
- Determined to succeed, passionate in supporting others to succeed.
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; uses customer information for improvements in products and services; act with customers in mind; establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
- Communication, planning, organisational, coaching and basic training skills
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers even in a challenging environment
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years experience in a business-to-business field service environment with management experience directing multiple field service professionals
- Proven track record in a service environment
- Applicable product & industry knowledge and affinity with industrial customer solutions, technology and services
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.