- Sector: Defence Recruitment
- Function: Field Service & Engineering
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Duration: 12 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 10 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61617
Job Title: Aerospace Technician
9 Month FTC
Location: West Wales
A support technician is required to join the launch and recovery team of a UAV platform, ensuring that the vehicle fleet is reliably available for daily use through maintenance, hangar management and deployment and recovery activities.
The position is a fixed term contract until March 2023.
Why should this role interest me?
- An excellent opportunity to work with an exciting product as part of a highly dynamic environment.
- Every other Friday off
- Excellent bonus scheme and benefits package.
UAV Technician - What you get to do
- Deployment and recovery of airfield ground equipment.
- Completion of daily routine servicing and checks.
- Hangar vehicle and toolkit management.
- Maintenance activities
Essential skills and qualifications for the role of UAV Technician
- Understanding of vehicle and tool management in the aerospace or military sector.
- Full driving licence
- Experience in aviation maintenance – avionics, mechanical or electrical.
If you are interested in the role of Aerospace Technician please apply to this advert, or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.