2 UAV Imaging Analysts are required to join a UAV specialist that provide Unmanned Air Systems support through design, repair, operation and analysis. The company have recently secured a contract with their customer to provide analysis and intelligence expertise on overseas operations.
UAV Imaging Analysts x 2 are required to commence work as soon as possible. These roles are long term contract positions that work on an 8 weeks on - 4 weeks off overseas deployment basis.
Remuneration includes a generous basic rate plus an in theatre allowance scheme.
UAV Imaging Analyst - Key Responsibilities
- Operation of Unmanned Air System (UAS) Imagery Analysis workstations or SAR Payload Control consoles.
- Analysing and interpreting information from EO/IR or SAR data.
- Analysis and provision and presentation of gathered intelligence to the customer on site.
- Manage data ad data storage in secure systems.
- Production of mission and IA briefing packs.
Requirements for UAV Imaging Analyst
- Qualification in Imaging Analysis - UKIAC is preferred but IMINT / SAR Analysis qualifications will also be considered.
- Experience with SAR or EO/IR payloads.
- Familiarity in air and aviation Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance.
- Ability to work in robust and arduous environments for extended periods of time.
- Be prepared to be deployed overseas for extended periods.
- Hold or recently held SC or DV clearance.
For further information on the UAV Imaging Analyst position please apply with a full Word CV or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163 or e-mail