Aircraft Technicians Avionics Typhoon Aircraft
Job title: Typhoon Avionics Technician
Salary Range: Approx. £47k tax free including leave allowance + £6250 bonus
Location: Saudi Arabia
Avionics Technicians are required with experience on Typhoon aircraft.
Due to a long-term mission to train Saudi Nationals on this platform, our client is looking for experienced and enthusiastic technicians for a minimum of 2 years employment in Saudi Arabia.
As an Avionics Technician on Typhoon you will be required to:
- Carry our avionics maintenance activities including detailed troubleshooting and rectification
- Carry out flight line duties as directed
- Provide supervision, support and guidance to training technicians
- Provide general mentoring to Saudi nationals and work closely as a team
- Maintain accurate log books for technicians
- Support monthly progress reports to identify and training required
- Support aircrew post flight de-briefs as required
- Adhere to tool control procedures
The ideal Avionics Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience on Typhoon aircraft
- Must have previous Typhoon Avionics system experience
- Have a formal ‘Q’ annotation
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is in the process of leaving the forces, or who has already left, to take the next step in their career. We pride ourselves on assisting forces leavers through resettlement and this is a once in a life time opportunity.
In return, we are offering an excellent benefits package including:
- Tax free salary
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
- Free location for your family
- Free education for your children
- Quarterly bonus for leave
- Annual bonus after 24 months service
This is a once in a lift time opportunity and If you have the skills that are required, we strongly recommend gaining the experience in Saudi Arabia even If you chose to only complete the first 2 years and not renew your employment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Typhoon experience you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Avionics Technician role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195 or email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.