- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Finance
- Contact: Ellie Ebbage
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 397555
- Expiry Date: 08 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61655
Treasury Projects Analyst – 54966
Rate: up to £30.50/hour Ltd – inside IR35 (PAYE option available)
Contract Position based at: Dunton
The Treasury Projects Analyst reports to the Treasury Project Manager and is responsible for executing global/regional/local and cross functional projects impacting Treasury. Focused on delivering commonisation/ automation of processes, innovation and efficiencies within Treasury Operations, primarily payments and collections and centralisation of processes to the Central team.
- UK & EU Payments and collections expertise
- MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Project Management
- Problem solving
- Clear communication at all levels.
- Application of UK FPS/BACs/CHAPS, Direct Debits, SEPA, SCTs, SDDs, Virtual Bank Accounts, XML editor, OFAC, Pay by Bank, Treasury/EFT banking platforms.
- Experience in UK/European Treasury operations in corporate or banking sector, payment and collection file processing, Direct Debit/SEPA deployment, new process set up and launch.
- Technical banking expertise, complex project launches, pay by bank set up, file transmissions via API/H2H connectivity (SFTP/PGP encryption), ISO20022, POBO/COBO, IHB, controls (SOx), desk procedures, KYC, bank account opening.
- Qualified by experience.
- Ideally Degree or Accounting/Treasury qualification
- Project management certification.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
For further information, please send your interest and CV to – email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.