Role: Travel Admin / Analyst
A Travel Administrator / Analyst, responsible for booking business travel, is required to join a leading off highways organisation based in Peterborough on a contract basis until minumum end of March 2020.
JOB ROLE TASKS
- Respond and resolve traveller and stakeholder inquiries concerning travel and fleet policy, travel and fleet related experiences, and miscellaneous data requests
- Interact with travel and fleet suppliers to resolve traveller/enterprise related concerns
- Maintain and support internal databases needed for travel reporting and metrics
- Provide day to day support for the implementation of travel and fleet related programs and services across all businesses throughout EAME
- Perform analytical and administrative tasks in support of Global Supply Network strategic initiatives
- Interact with all levels of employees daily to provide analytical and customer service support.
- Effective Communication
- Focus on Quality and attention to details
- Outstanding customer service
- Strong Analytical Skills
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong communication, planning and organising, self-initiative, and teamwork approach
- Administrative experience booking business travel
- Knowledge of Caterpillar locations and lines of business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- University undergraduate degree
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Travel management and/or Hospitality experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Access, Visio, and Travel Management Company reporting tools including On Line Booking Tools
- Knowledge and Understanding of Caterpillar Global Operations
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.