Title: Transport Planning Lead
Contract Position based at: Bourneville
A Transport Planning Analyst is required to join a leading manufacturing organisation in Birmingham to support the UK Export team as part of Brexit project.
- Collation/Production of customs documentation, quality checking, sending to customers and archiving
- Support in management of Transit movements
- Support in producing new procedure documents for changes under Brexit
- Movement of stock between Mondelez warehouses
- Support of Order Fulfilment process
- Clear communicator in both written & oral communication
- Organised, can handle complexity with quantity and high accuracy; Works on own initiative; Ability to coordinate several aspects of the role at the same time, keeping all parties informed with correct information
- High level of accuracy right first time is very important. Need to deliver through self & others internal and external to Mondelez so teamwork is key. Will need to drive own areas of responsibility
Intermediate Excel skills
- 2-3 years Global Exporting (customs clearance, legalised documentation, EUR1 etc.).
- Practical use of SAP would be an advantage as well as Customer Service experience, but these are secondary to Export knowledge and experience.
A level or above Grad level preferred
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.