Transmission Operation Performance Design Engineer - R00012010
A Transmission Operation Performance Design Engineer is required with strong experience of drivetrain systems.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Transmission Operation Performance Design Engineer with experience of system simulation using CAE tools for a new contract role. As a Transmission Operation Performance Design Engineer, you will be required to:
- To lead development MT shift/Clutch operation performance as European front line department.
- To define required performance for customer as objective target.
- To work will Alliance partners to develop common targets and deliver synergy benefits.
- To make system simulation using CAE tools (AMESIM).
- To work with other departments (test, parts design, COE) to deliver required customer performance through development physical phase.
- To identify Europe customer demand as the leading market for MT/Clutch in the world.
- To develop applications of Shifter device & cable to achieve QCT project requirements
- To define Countermeasure in case of market concern
- To work X-functionally with all related departments (Project team / other design section / test / manufacturing / Plant / purchasing / budget setting) to meet customer demands.
- To benchmark competitors.
The Transmission Operation Performance Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- To support other section tasks; MT shift parts development and drivetrain system management.
- To manage Drivetrain system as window engineer for project milestone
- To manage with main supplier & Renault/Daimler
- To prepare documentation for Design Review
- To carry out FTA/FMEA analysis
- To create documentation and standardised internal process
- To achieve project budget
- To achieve cost reduction targets
If you have any questions about the Transmission Operation Performance Design Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship