- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: Jeff Lane
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384446106
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58548
Transmission NVH Analysis Engineer – Nottingham - £ Exceptional DOE
Our client is a world leader in transmission and driveline analysis, design and development. They are expanding and are seeking a Transmission Analysis Engineer to join their Engineering Services Team. This is an exceptional opportunity to deliver exceptional consultancy services to a range of high-profile clients. This will range from small pieces of analysis work to the design of whole transmission systems.
As Transmission Analysis Engineer - you will be required to
- Deliver FE analysis, NVH troubleshooting and optimisation, durability studies and quality improvements for a range of transmission applications.
- You will also be responsible for delivering high quality engineering reports, within challenging deadlines, for prestigious customers.
- You will report directly to the relevant technical manager and some international travel to client sites will be expected.
As Transmission Analysis Engineer you will have
- A Degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering or related subjects, with first-class or upper second-class honours, a Master’s degree is desirable
- Proven experience in Transmission system NVH analysis or similar
- Be an experienced and keen user of CAE tools such as FE & CAD packages, familiarity with CAE tools for analysis and design of transmission systems would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to clearly communicate technical data and findings to customers, experience working with international customers would be beneficial
- Be self-motivated, able to work as part of a team and also on own initiative
- Able to manage own time and meet tight deadlines
What you will get:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a supportive and friendly organisation.
Suitably qualified and experienced Transmission Analysis Engineers should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446106 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.