Job title: Transmission and Driveline Component Hardware Engineer
Salary: £31,500- £45,500
Location: West Midlands
Using state-of-the-art facilities, you'll provide the power behind our vehicles working in our Powertrain Engineering team. You'll find the ideal balance between performance and sustainability, while responding to the environmental issues that shape our industry.
You will be rewarded with an lucrative salary ranging from £31,500 to £45,500 per year and benefits packages.
The successful Engineer will have an understanding of Transmissions and Driveline and be experienced in PCDS and Aims Processes. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design and release key vehicle Transmissions and Driveline systems with component delivery.
- Ensure that all programmes are supported with the appropriate products
- Deliver the programme gateway requirements for strength, cost, weight and efficiency.
The ideal person would have the following:
- Educated to degree level in an engineering discipline or equivalent and have an understanding of Transmission and Driveline components.
- Experience of PCDS, Microsoft project, Excel, Powerpoint, Word and AIMS processes are essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
- Self-motivated and be able to deliver with minimum supervision.
- Experience of managing complex technical issues using analytical skills and working with data would be beneficial.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Transmission and Driveline Hardware and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.