Transaction Services Senior Manager
Excellent Package - above market rate
This position will offer an exciting and environment for a Chartered Accountant with a background in Transaction Services, Due Diligence and Corporate Finance:
- Take a leading role in Due Diligence assignments.
- Manage client assignments, ensuring deliverables and milestones are met.
- Present key reports to clients and internal senior management.
- Assist with Lead Generation for the business through networking, industry knowledge, and events.
- Offer guidance and management to junior colleagues.
This opportunity is ideal for a Chartered Accountant with experience in Transaction Services to take the next step in their career. You will possess:
- Thorough knowledge of Transaction Services, Due Diligence and wider Corporate Finance accounting.
- Experience gained either in a Leading Public Practice such as Big 4, or a Mid-Market Corporate Finance Firm / Boutique.
- A full ACA (ICAEW ICAS or equivalent) qualification, also ideally gained in a leading practice or Boutique Corporate Finance firm.
- Ability to lead a team of ambitious and capable colleagues, ensuring deliverables are met and work is to standard.
Our client is an established multiple-office Partnership which offer a full range of Advisory services. Starting salaries would be described as "above average", with an attractive bonus & incentive scheme.
Commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire and Staffordshire.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.